Freckles Catalog - All available items and prices

http://freckles-catalog.blogspot.com/ (Under Construction)

Craft Shows Where You Can Find Us...

May 8th
West Catholic High School
Band Boosters

May 22nd
Kent City Baptist Church
South Campus
Youth Group Mission Trip Fundraiser



Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome!

I am pleased to introduce Freckles...
...but then you ask, who or what is Freckles?

I have created my business, Freckles, as a way to share my love for handmade items. I am an avid quilter and have recently ventured into a new line of ideas. I love to applique so now I applique a lot of things. For example; childrens shirts, clothing, and reusable fabric banners. I also make adorable headbands and fabric necklaces. There are many more ideas on the drawing board that I will be creating as time goes on...

If you are interested in items for sale, I will be selling them on Etsy and the link can be found to the right. If you see something that you like, but would like it personalized, feel free to contact me! Keep checking back for my new ideas and posts.
Also if you are in the state of Michigan, you can look for us at some local craft shows.
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment